Jamestown Rd | Inchicore | Dublin 8 | Ireland
Important disclaimer info; KME TECU finishes...
Find out more
Beware roofing merchants, builders and lead installers!
Find out more
ALM HM Ireland manufacture and distribute Rolled Lead for the roofing industry. More info >>
For a list of copper items in sheet and coil form.
For a list of our Zinc stocked items. More info >>
For a list of our Aperam stocked
items. More info >>
Welcome to Jamestown Metal Resources (JMR), the leading distributor of Rolled Lead and ancillary products, and the largest Hard Metal and ancillary supplier to the building industry. Through excellent work ethics and unparalleled service JMR have become leaders in our field.
Due to the success of both Lead and Hard Metal Sales, and to ensure continuation of customer first service, JMR has now defined three sides of the business as JMR +353 1 4201714, ALM North +44 28 38325757 & ALM South +353 1 4201718. JMR covers all lead enquiries and ALM HM Ireland (Hard Metals) covers multi metals including Zinc, Copper, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and all Accessories. All the knowledge is still under one roof but with separate offices and telephone numbers ensuring customers get through to the right people first time.
If you are a regular user of lead we can easily arrange for an account to be set up within our extensive network of builder’s merchants giving you access to the best products and services available in the Market. If you are a builder’s merchant, do not have an account with JMR but would like to set one up, please contact us and enjoy the same.
Further to the rolled lead and hard metals JMR sell all associated products including Warmfast fixings clips, Warmfast self adhesive foil faced vapour barriers, alutrix, Dupont tyvek breather membranes, Linitherm PAL OSB, Linitherm PGV FLEX - unique rigid insulation for curved and barrell vault application, Kingspan TR26, Celotext TA4000, Metdeck, Foamglas Readyboard, Ecotherm. Xtratherm, Puren M insulations, Freund, tools, Jouanel and other machinery, Express Soldering and Perkeo Soldering Equipment, solder sticks, flux and more are all available. Call for a quote.
JMR is now a one stop shop for all metals from the deck to outer skin.
To book your RIBA Approved Lead Specification CPD, please contact us.
Registered in Ireland 124413
ALM belongs to the 2im Group (International Industrial Metals) and within this group, we are a recycling plant, a manufacturer and lead processor for BS EN 12588 Rolled lead and a manufacturer of high end specialist cast products for Nuclear, Medical and other specialist industries.
Furthermore we are the distributor of all our materials meaning the materials we make have an unrivalled chain of custody. The metal we manufacture is solely obtained from expired car batteries which historically would have been landfill. Today, 2im take these batteries and recycle 96% of all constituent parts leaving only 4% waste (polythene) for which we are now close to finding viable source.
We sell the deconstructed and cleaned recycled polypropylene (battery casing) in the form of high grade pellets. More importantly, we are able to desulphurise the sulphuric acid present in the battery and put this into a process where we extract high grade salt and sell this onto the detergent and glass industry. The salt is so high grade, it’s also FEMA approved for animal feeds.
Learn more about our recycling and manufacturing processes as well as how to specify Envirolead by booking a CPD at yours or our premises – Stephen Reynolds via firstname.lastname@example.org
GET IN TOUCH
Jamestown Metal Resources (JMR)
Tel: +353 1 4201714
ALM EXHIBIT AT THE RCI SHOW...
Copyright JMR 2016. All rights reserved. Website Created by Ginger Pixels
All calls to JMR and ALMHM may be monitored for training and quality assurance purposes - Terms and Conditions